The best thing about salads is the wide variety of ingredients that can be tossed together to make the perfect meal.
This variation of chickpea salad is very simple, but very tasty.
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- 1 Handful of Cherry Tomatos
- 1 Green Pepper
- Spring Onion
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Drain the can of chickpeas and place into a medium bowl
- Dice the green pepper, spring onion and cucumber. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half
- Add the vegetables to the chickpeas and mix in some balsamic vinegar
- Simple, healthy and NYUM!